SUPPORT THE TRANSFORMATIONAL POWER OF FILM THROUGH OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN!
Let's make our 20th Anniversary one to remember - help us raise at least $20,000 for our 20th!
For 20 years the Calgary International Film Festival has been committed to bringing you the most groundbreaking and compelling films from around the world! We put our heart and soul into making CIFF the best experience for YOU, our audience.
When we come together as a community great things happen! That's why we need YOU!
By donating $20 or more you’ll be supporting us in bringing you the best year-round programming, and you’ll also be contributing to our continued effort to give back to the community, increase Calgary’s cultural vibrancy, foster youth education, increase economic diversity, champion local films and filmmakers, and put the Alberta and Calgary film industry firmly on the international map!
DONATE NOW on our FundRazr page by clicking the Button below:
Whether you donate as an individual or as a group, setting your own team goal, there are exciting prizes up for grabs whichever way you choose to support this campaign:
- - In June, the first 5 fundraising teams to raise at least $500 by June 10 will win a tour of the award-winning Bleeding Art Industries.
- - The highest individual donation in the month of June will receive two tickets for a tour of the award-winning Bleeding Art Industries.
- - The first 350 people to donate $20 or more as an individual or as part of a team in the month of July will get to enjoy a free private cinema screening at Globe Cinema on October 17, 2019.
- - The fundraising team that raises the highest total amount of donations by August 1 will receive an exclusive invitation to walk the Red Carpet at the Calgary International FIlm Festival’s 20th Anniversary Opening Gala.
- - The highest individual donation in the month of August will receive two invitations to the Calgary International FIlm Festival’s 20th Anniversary Opening Gala.
- - Everyone who donates $20 or more to the 20/20 Fundraising Campaign will become part of an exclusive group with advance access to book their CIFF film tickets 24-hours ahead of the general public for the upcoming September festival.
Come One, Come All!
Let's show the world what we Calgarians are all about!
The Calgary International Film Festival Society is a not-for-profit organization and a registered charity (Charitable Registration Number: 864856927RR0001). Donations of $5 or more will receive a tax receipt.